Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[SceneViz] Select All shortcut ignores the pickable property of game object
1. In your hierearchy, set an object to be not pickable from the icon on the left
2. Press Select All shortcut (CTRL+A) in the scene view
the object that is set to be not pickable won't be selected by performing the shortcut
All the object in the scene are selected despite some object having the flag turn off
The pickable property isn't ignored with single click nor the selection box (markee selection), only the Select All is affected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules