Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[SceneViz] Select All shortcut ignores the pickable property of game object
1. In your hierearchy, set an object to be not pickable from the icon on the left
2. Press Select All shortcut (CTRL+A) in the scene view
the object that is set to be not pickable won't be selected by performing the shortcut
All the object in the scene are selected despite some object having the flag turn off
The pickable property isn't ignored with single click nor the selection box (markee selection), only the Select All is affected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project