Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[SceneViz] Select All shortcut ignores the pickable property of game object
1. In your hierearchy, set an object to be not pickable from the icon on the left
2. Press Select All shortcut (CTRL+A) in the scene view
the object that is set to be not pickable won't be selected by performing the shortcut
All the object in the scene are selected despite some object having the flag turn off
The pickable property isn't ignored with single click nor the selection box (markee selection), only the Select All is affected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap.SetTile() does not change the tiles when called from Update() in the Player
- Custom Shader Material is pink when the project is built for the WebGL platform
- New 3D URP Sample Scenes Project is created with an invalid dependency on com.unity.render-pipelines.universal-config when creating the Sample Project for the first time
- Canvas Scaler causes abnormal scaling of Canvas elements in Play Mode when UI Scale Mode is set to "Constant Physical Size" and any Editor window is moved to a differently scaled monitor and is interacted with
- Touch.rawPosition always returns (0,0) when clicking or dragging anywhere on the screen in the Play Mode