Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[SceneViz] Select All shortcut ignores the pickable property of game object
1. In your hierearchy, set an object to be not pickable from the icon on the left
2. Press Select All shortcut (CTRL+A) in the scene view
the object that is set to be not pickable won't be selected by performing the shortcut
All the object in the scene are selected despite some object having the flag turn off
The pickable property isn't ignored with single click nor the selection box (markee selection), only the Select All is affected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Blackboard: Duplicated items numbers misses brackets
- [Android] TouchScreenKeyboard.active triggers an error when set to false in the Player
- [Android] Auto-correct suggestions show up over the "hidden zone" when typing text with TouchScreenKeyboard
- [Android] Clicks on the "hidden zone" remain blocked when TouchScreenKeyboard is active
- [URP][DX12] Black Game View window when URP Dynamic Resolution is enabled