Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[SceneViz] Select All shortcut ignores the pickable property of game object
1. In your hierearchy, set an object to be not pickable from the icon on the left
2. Press Select All shortcut (CTRL+A) in the scene view
the object that is set to be not pickable won't be selected by performing the shortcut
All the object in the scene are selected despite some object having the flag turn off
The pickable property isn't ignored with single click nor the selection box (markee selection), only the Select All is affected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR