Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
SceneView renders legacy skybox when custom RP is active
SceneView still renders legacy skybox when custom RP is active. Tested with HDRP, but I'd assume this is the case for any SRP.
This is causing a surprisingly large slowdown because the render always ending up taking 1-2 ms.
1) Load a project with a SRP
2) Profile with scene view active
Expected outcome: Gfx processes the timeline should only show relevant SRP commands
Actual outcome: Gfx processes will show a 'Camera.RenderSkybox' in addition to any relative SRP commands
Repos in 3.3.0-preview core, 2018.3a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2023.2] HDRP Asset Settings Helper throws a NullReferenceException
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time