Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
SceneView renders legacy skybox when custom RP is active
SceneView still renders legacy skybox when custom RP is active. Tested with HDRP, but I'd assume this is the case for any SRP.
This is causing a surprisingly large slowdown because the render always ending up taking 1-2 ms.
1) Load a project with a SRP
2) Profile with scene view active
Expected outcome: Gfx processes the timeline should only show relevant SRP commands
Actual outcome: Gfx processes will show a 'Camera.RenderSkybox' in addition to any relative SRP commands
Repos in 3.3.0-preview core, 2018.3a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project