Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
SceneView renders legacy skybox when custom RP is active
SceneView still renders legacy skybox when custom RP is active. Tested with HDRP, but I'd assume this is the case for any SRP.
This is causing a surprisingly large slowdown because the render always ending up taking 1-2 ms.
1) Load a project with a SRP
2) Profile with scene view active
Expected outcome: Gfx processes the timeline should only show relevant SRP commands
Actual outcome: Gfx processes will show a 'Camera.RenderSkybox' in addition to any relative SRP commands
Repos in 3.3.0-preview core, 2018.3a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Native Plugins are not found when they are depending on each other
- Errors are thrown after redoing Nested Prefab Variant creation
- Documentation Link does not work when the "VFX Condition" question mark button is clicked
- Documentation Link does not work when the "Spawn State" question mark button is clicked
- Darker lighting in Build when disabling SSAO at runtime
Resolution Note (fix version 2018.3):
61f29f2f4ca7 Tagged in 2019.1.0a5
1f9250849200 Tagged in 2018.3.0b7