Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
SceneView renders legacy skybox when custom RP is active
SceneView still renders legacy skybox when custom RP is active. Tested with HDRP, but I'd assume this is the case for any SRP.
This is causing a surprisingly large slowdown because the render always ending up taking 1-2 ms.
1) Load a project with a SRP
2) Profile with scene view active
Expected outcome: Gfx processes the timeline should only show relevant SRP commands
Actual outcome: Gfx processes will show a 'Camera.RenderSkybox' in addition to any relative SRP commands
Repos in 3.3.0-preview core, 2018.3a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rendering is broken with UIToolkit with many Intel GPUs (driver-bug)
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property