Search Issue Tracker
Scene's camera's pivot point moves after panning in orthographic view
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Add cube to scene
3. Use camera tool to align view on Y axis (in scene window top right corner)
4. With middle mouse button pan view for 10-15 sec.
5. Rotate view
Expected results: cameras pivot point didn't moved after panning. When rotating cameras view cube is located in the middle of a screen.
Actual results: cameras pivot point moves after panning in orthographic view
Note: The distance cameras pivot moves depends on how long the camera was panned for. Not reproducible when camera is align on z axis.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.0p2, 5.5.3p2, 5.4.5p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler