Search Issue Tracker
Scene's camera's pivot point moves after panning in orthographic view
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Add cube to scene
3. Use camera tool to align view on Y axis (in scene window top right corner)
4. With middle mouse button pan view for 10-15 sec.
5. Rotate view
Expected results: cameras pivot point didn't moved after panning. When rotating cameras view cube is located in the middle of a screen.
Actual results: cameras pivot point moves after panning in orthographic view
Note: The distance cameras pivot moves depends on how long the camera was panned for. Not reproducible when camera is align on z axis.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.0p2, 5.5.3p2, 5.4.5p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Video] "WindowsVideoMedia error unhandled Color Standard" warning when importing various video formats
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors