Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
[SceneManager/GI] Application not responding during SceneManager.LoadSceneAsync with lighting data present
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open "LightingDataLoading" project
2. Open "Start" scene
3. "Build and run" this project
4. Push button "Load scene WITH lightingData"
- After several seconds window freezes and later it stops responding for about 10-15 seconds.
note: If you just run built exe, it loads way faster (on my computer it took about 3 seconds).
Expected: "Build and run" build scene loading time doesn't differ from executed build.
Actual: "Build and run" build scene loading takes way more time, freezes and stops responding game window.
Tested on: Windows 10 Pro,AMD FX(TM)-8350 Eight-Core Processor @ 4.00 GHz,8 GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750
Reproduced with: Unity 5.4.0b15; 5.4.0b16; 5.3.4f1; 5.3.2p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- [Terrain] The function TerrainData.GetDetailLayer only returns 0 or 1
- [Windows 7] VideoPlayer.Prepare causes a stack overflow crash if Video is loaded from asset bundle
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode