Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[SceneManagement] Unity crashes due to error in SceneManager:UnloadSceneNameIndexInternal when unloading multiple scenes at once
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "751480.zip"
2. Open scene "NeighborStream"
3. Enter play mode
4. Hold down "W" key to move forward
5. Run forward until orange room is reached
6. Upon entering orange room Unity freezes (or sometimes crashes)
Not reproducible: 5.1.4f1
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.3p1, 5.4.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform