Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Scene view's grid position is inverted on its axis when the Scene Camera's Field of View is set to 179
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project or open an existing one
2. Set the Field of View field of the Scene Camera to a number lower than 179
2. Observe how the grid is rendered
3. Set the Field of View field of the Scene Camera to 179
4. Observe how the grid is rendered again
Expected result: Scene view's grid position on its axis stays the same
Actual result: Scene view's grid position is inverted on its axis
Reproducible with: 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a2
Changing the grid's axis will also change the axis on which it is inverted.
Until Unity 2019.3 it was not possible to change the grid axis, therefore, the issue was only reproducible on Y-axis.
The issue was not reproducible until Unity 2019.1 as there was no way to change the Field of View of the Scene Camera.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light direction changes when changing "Light Anchor" component's "Distance" property
- “RegisterCallback<KeyUpEvent>” and “RegisterCallback<KeyDownEvent>“ callbacks are not called when pressing keys in a UI Toolkit window
- [VFX Graph] Use base color map set to none after material change in output
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states