Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Scene view's grid position is inverted on its axis when the Scene Camera's Field of View is set to 179
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project or open an existing one
2. Set the Field of View field of the Scene Camera to a number lower than 179
2. Observe how the grid is rendered
3. Set the Field of View field of the Scene Camera to 179
4. Observe how the grid is rendered again
Expected result: Scene view's grid position on its axis stays the same
Actual result: Scene view's grid position is inverted on its axis
Reproducible with: 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a2
Changing the grid's axis will also change the axis on which it is inverted.
Until Unity 2019.3 it was not possible to change the grid axis, therefore, the issue was only reproducible on Y-axis.
The issue was not reproducible until Unity 2019.1 as there was no way to change the Field of View of the Scene Camera.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function
- ApiUpdater may leave orphan usings when only type qualified references were present in the source
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce is missing in some instances
- Profiler data does not automatically refresh when loaded from a file
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping