Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Scene View - The grid is not displayed when viewing the scene in 2D view
When viewing a scene in 2D view, the grid will not be displayed. In order to get the grid to show correctly, you will need to open the grid visibility settings and set the Grid Axis to Z. From that point on, the grid will always be displayed correctly when switching to 2D View, regardless of the grid visibility settings
1. Open Unity on a machine that has not opened Unity 2019.3.0a10 or higher
2. Create a project with the 2D template
3. Inspect the scene view
The grid is displayed correctly in 2D View.
The grid is not displayed.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.3.0a10
Does not occur on 2019.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes