Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Scene View - The grid is not displayed when viewing the scene in 2D view
When viewing a scene in 2D view, the grid will not be displayed. In order to get the grid to show correctly, you will need to open the grid visibility settings and set the Grid Axis to Z. From that point on, the grid will always be displayed correctly when switching to 2D View, regardless of the grid visibility settings
1. Open Unity on a machine that has not opened Unity 2019.3.0a10 or higher
2. Create a project with the 2D template
3. Inspect the scene view
The grid is displayed correctly in 2D View.
The grid is not displayed.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.3.0a10
Does not occur on 2019.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler