Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Scene View] Scene gizmos are not visible or are not showing up correctly
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project, or open an existing one
2. Make sure that your scene contains different elements, such as lights, cameras, etc.
3. Notice, that all light gizmos are missing
- Camera gizmo seems to be affected too: it appears to be very low res
- Both scene view and game view are affected
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface