Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Scene View] Scene gizmos are not visible or are not showing up correctly
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project, or open an existing one
2. Make sure that your scene contains different elements, such as lights, cameras, etc.
3. Notice, that all light gizmos are missing
- Camera gizmo seems to be affected too: it appears to be very low res
- Both scene view and game view are affected
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved