Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Scene View] Scene gizmos are not visible or are not showing up correctly
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project, or open an existing one
2. Make sure that your scene contains different elements, such as lights, cameras, etc.
3. Notice, that all light gizmos are missing
- Camera gizmo seems to be affected too: it appears to be very low res
- Both scene view and game view are affected
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right