Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Scene View] Scene gizmos are not visible or are not showing up correctly
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project, or open an existing one
2. Make sure that your scene contains different elements, such as lights, cameras, etc.
3. Notice, that all light gizmos are missing
- Camera gizmo seems to be affected too: it appears to be very low res
- Both scene view and game view are affected
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing