Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Scene View] Scene gizmos are not visible or are not showing up correctly
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project, or open an existing one
2. Make sure that your scene contains different elements, such as lights, cameras, etc.
3. Notice, that all light gizmos are missing
- Camera gizmo seems to be affected too: it appears to be very low res
- Both scene view and game view are affected
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Overridden method is called when calling the base class method using a derived class delegate