Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Scene View] Pixels of the GameObject are not getting refreshed which leads black trails on moving GameObject in the Scene view
On moving GameObject in the Scene View leads black trails and Pixels of the GameObject are not getting refreshed, Refer attached video.
Workaround: Resize the Scene View window
Note: Working fine on AMD Radeon Graphics
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > Create > 3D Object > Cube
3. Select Cube and move in the Scene View using Move Tool
Black trails appear on moving the GameObject in the Scene View
Black trails should not appear and Pixel get refreshed on moving GameObject in the Scene View
Working fine on:
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening a project
- [WebGL] Video Player updates to a previously sought frame when seeking a paused video