Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Scene View] Pixels of the GameObject are not getting refreshed which leads black trails on moving GameObject in the Scene view
On moving GameObject in the Scene View leads black trails and Pixels of the GameObject are not getting refreshed, Refer attached video.
Workaround: Resize the Scene View window
Note: Working fine on AMD Radeon Graphics
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > Create > 3D Object > Cube
3. Select Cube and move in the Scene View using Move Tool
Black trails appear on moving the GameObject in the Scene View
Black trails should not appear and Pixel get refreshed on moving GameObject in the Scene View
Working fine on:
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up