Search Issue Tracker
[Scene view] Mouse cursor flickers on keyboard shortcut 'Q' when multiple Scene Views are added
Mouse cursor flickers when switched to Hand tool using the keyboard shortcut 'Q' when there are more than 1 scene views added in editor layout.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Burger button of any window > Add Tab > Scene
3. Press 'Q' to switch to the Hand tool.
Mouse cursor flickers and keeps on switching to the Hand tool icon.
Mouse cursor icon switches to Hand Tool icon gracefully.
Refer attached video.
2019.3.0a10, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2018.3.0f2, 2018.2.0f2
Only on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator
- Characters in text fields are shown in GUI.TextArea when IME characters are typed in Editor's search fields
- [CPU PLM] LODs which have a small geometry are not baking correctly
- OnDrawGizmos function is not called when the "Enter Play Mode Options" is enabled