Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5
Scene view has to be focused so that Frame Selected would work
1. Create a new project
2. Create a game object
3. Select it in the hierarchy
4. Go to Edit->Frame Selected
5. Notice that it does not zoom in the selected object
6. Select the object again
7. Press F
8. Notice that it does not zoom in the selected object as well.
Workaround: You have to click on the scene view and then click F so that Frame Selected would work.
In earlier versions you just had to hover the scene view with a mouse.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- A game object is instantiated in a translated transform position when it is instantiated as a child of a new parent object