Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Scene View] Grid and Snap Toolbars dropdown window do not close on clicking on it
[Scene View] Grid and Snap Toolbars dropdown window do not close on clicking on it.
In the Scene view for Grid and Snap Toolbar, Grid Visual, Grid Snapping, and Increment Snapping dropdown windows do not close on clicking on it.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Scene View > Grid and Snap Toolbar > Dropdown > click again on the dropdown to close it
Grid and Snap Toolbars dropdown window does not close on clicking in the Scene view.
Grid and Snap Toolbars dropdown window closes gracefully.
Working Fine on:
Note: New Overlays feature is Introduce in 2021.2.0a17
Environment: Occurring on macOS and Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window