Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Scene View] Grid and Snap Toolbars dropdown window do not close on clicking on it
[Scene View] Grid and Snap Toolbars dropdown window do not close on clicking on it.
In the Scene view for Grid and Snap Toolbar, Grid Visual, Grid Snapping, and Increment Snapping dropdown windows do not close on clicking on it.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Scene View > Grid and Snap Toolbar > Dropdown > click again on the dropdown to close it
Grid and Snap Toolbars dropdown window does not close on clicking in the Scene view.
Grid and Snap Toolbars dropdown window closes gracefully.
Working Fine on:
Note: New Overlays feature is Introduce in 2021.2.0a17
Environment: Occurring on macOS and Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build