Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Scene View] Grid and Snap Toolbars dropdown window do not close on clicking on it
[Scene View] Grid and Snap Toolbars dropdown window do not close on clicking on it.
In the Scene view for Grid and Snap Toolbar, Grid Visual, Grid Snapping, and Increment Snapping dropdown windows do not close on clicking on it.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Scene View > Grid and Snap Toolbar > Dropdown > click again on the dropdown to close it
Grid and Snap Toolbars dropdown window does not close on clicking in the Scene view.
Grid and Snap Toolbars dropdown window closes gracefully.
Working Fine on:
Note: New Overlays feature is Introduce in 2021.2.0a17
Environment: Occurring on macOS and Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name