Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Scene View] Grid and Snap Toolbars dropdown window do not close on clicking on it
[Scene View] Grid and Snap Toolbars dropdown window do not close on clicking on it.
In the Scene view for Grid and Snap Toolbar, Grid Visual, Grid Snapping, and Increment Snapping dropdown windows do not close on clicking on it.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Scene View > Grid and Snap Toolbar > Dropdown > click again on the dropdown to close it
Grid and Snap Toolbars dropdown window does not close on clicking in the Scene view.
Grid and Snap Toolbars dropdown window closes gracefully.
Working Fine on:
Note: New Overlays feature is Introduce in 2021.2.0a17
Environment: Occurring on macOS and Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- App crashes on launch when mesh of object has Read/Write disabled
- Curves Editor crops big values
- Building Unity editor via CI results in "System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path" error
- MissingMethodException in Player.log when calling Type.GUID in IL2CPP Build
- [Editor] Side panel and graph divider gets stuck when dragged after selecting transition from Any State in Animator Window