Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Scene View] Expanding Particle Overlay window appears black when its docked
Black window appears on expanding Particle Overlay when it docked, Refer to the attached video
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Hierarchy > Right-Click > Effects > Particle System
3. Scene View > Drag and Dock Particle Overlay window.
4. Scene View > Particle Overlay window > Click expand icon
Expanding Particle Overlay window appears black when its docked
A particle Overlay window appears gracefully
Note: New scene view overlays feature is Introduce in 2021.2.0a17
Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"