Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Scene view disappears when zooming in 2D view after zooming in 3D view
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "Bug"
2. In scene view toggle off 2D view
3. Zoom in until sprite is not visible
4. Toggle on 2D view
5. Zoom in
Expected result: Sprite doesn't disappear when zooming in.
Actual result: Sprite disappears when zooming in.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a8, 2018.1.0b13, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.1.p3.
* NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 GPU
* NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 GPU
Not reproduced on:
* AMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics GPU
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used
May 01, 2020 18:22
Hi I'm having problems zooming into objects using the 'F' key, anyone else having the same issue? (using unity 2019.3.5f1)