Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Scene view disappears when zooming in 2D view after zooming in 3D view
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "Bug"
2. In scene view toggle off 2D view
3. Zoom in until sprite is not visible
4. Toggle on 2D view
5. Zoom in
Expected result: Sprite doesn't disappear when zooming in.
Actual result: Sprite disappears when zooming in.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a8, 2018.1.0b13, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.1.p3.
* NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 GPU
* NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 GPU
Not reproduced on:
* AMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics GPU
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LineRenderer points lists suffers from performance issues when list is large
- Shaders take a lot of memory at runtime even when only one variant is used
- Lego Microgame crashes the Linux Editor at "ScanFilter::Merge" when selecting a WebGL build location
- GameObject reference is null when creating it inside Reset() function and assigning Script as component
- GameObject/Prefab inspector preview is slow for complex hierarchies