Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Scene view disappears when zooming in 2D view after zooming in 3D view
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "Bug"
2. In scene view toggle off 2D view
3. Zoom in until sprite is not visible
4. Toggle on 2D view
5. Zoom in
Expected result: Sprite doesn't disappear when zooming in.
Actual result: Sprite disappears when zooming in.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a8, 2018.1.0b13, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.1.p3.
* NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 GPU
* NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 GPU
Not reproduced on:
* AMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics GPU
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces