Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Scene view disappears when zooming in 2D view after zooming in 3D view
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "Bug"
2. In scene view toggle off 2D view
3. Zoom in until sprite is not visible
4. Toggle on 2D view
5. Zoom in
Expected result: Sprite doesn't disappear when zooming in.
Actual result: Sprite disappears when zooming in.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a8, 2018.1.0b13, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.1.p3.
* NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 GPU
* NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 GPU
Not reproduced on:
* AMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics GPU
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- "Density" in "Buoyancy Effector 2D" description is inaccurate and difficult to understand
- Some Isometric Tiles are not Rendered on the Tilemap when using "Chunk" Mode on the Tilemap Renderer
- Input.GetKeyUp and Input.GetKeyDown always Return False when used in the Coroutine with WaitForEndOfFrame Return type