Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.28f1, 2022.3.4f1, 2023.1.2f1, 2023.2.0a20
Scene Template: The scrollbar is not fully displayed in the window
How to reproduce:
# Create a 2D project;
# Go to the "File" menu and select the "Save as Scene Template" sub-menu item;
# Enter quite a long scene title and click save;
# Verify, that the Inspector tab displays created scene template data;
# Go to the "File" menu and select "New Scene"
# Verify, that the "New Scene" window opens and newly created scene with the long title is displayed;
# Observe the scrollbar, which is displayed below the "Scene Templates in Project" list.
Expected Result: Scroolbar should be displayed through all the section from the left side to the right.
Actual Result: On the left side we get some window area without the scrollbar. Added screenshot in the "Attachments" section.
Reproducible with: 2021.3.25f1, 2022.2.19f1, 2023.1.0b16, 2023.2.0a15.
Not Reproducible with: 2020.3.48f1 (this stream has more smaller issues, but the support of it ends).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)