Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Scene Template] Templates Information box is getting misaligned when New scene window is resized with the maximum size slider
The information for the Templates and its documentation link text is going out of its bounding box when "New Scene" window is resized with keeping Template's size slider to maximum.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project
2. Press Ctrl + N to create a new Scene
3. Set slider to Maximum Size
4. Resize New Scene window
Templates Information text is getting misaligned
Templates Information text should be aligned properly
Scene Template feature introduced in 2020.2.0a15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used
- Silent crash when GameObjects collide when transform.SetParent is used