Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Scene state gets dirty after baking
Steps for reproduction:
1) Download and open the project below
2) Open the scene `t1`
3) Bake the scene and save it
4) Check the scene state by going to top down menu and choose "SceneState > isDirty"
5) Observe that the state is clean
6) Bake the scene again without making any changes over the scene
7) Check the scene by choosing "SceneState > isDirty" again
8) Observe that the state is dirty
- Sometimes it doesn't occur the first time this is tried, baking the scene a couple of times could be necessary
- Regression introduced in 2018.1.0a1;
- Reproducible in 2018.1.0a7, 2018.1.0a1;
- Not reproducible in 2017.3.0f1, 2017.2.0p4.
-> A customer is looking forward for the fix in 2017.1 (see toward the last log) so need to double check it is fixed there as well and backport to it as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets