Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Scene/Game View UI is jittery/scales randomly when cycling through GameObjects and Canvas 'Scaler Mode' is 'Scale With Screen'
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1178462-PrefabMode_694618.zip" and scene "Sample_2"
2. In Hierarchy window, expand "Canvas" -> "Root" -> "Middle" -> "Middle"
3. In Hierarchy window, cycle between Middle/TopBar/Title objects with arrow keys fast
4. Observe Scene view
Expected result: UI does not jitter
Actual result: UI jitters/randomly scales
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a12, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open