Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Scene/Game View UI is jittery/scales randomly when cycling through GameObjects and Canvas 'Scaler Mode' is 'Scale With Screen'
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1178462-PrefabMode_694618.zip" and scene "Sample_2"
2. In Hierarchy window, expand "Canvas" -> "Root" -> "Middle" -> "Middle"
3. In Hierarchy window, cycle between Middle/TopBar/Title objects with arrow keys fast
4. Observe Scene view
Expected result: UI does not jitter
Actual result: UI jitters/randomly scales
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a12, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'