Search Issue Tracker
Scene Manager does not have undo functionality
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project.
2. Create several scenes.
3. Open those scenes in additive.
things that does not work are listed below.:
4. Reorder scenes, press undo
5. Unload/Load scenes, press undo
6. Open/Remove scenes, press undo
7. Open scene set, press undo
8. Set other scene as active, press undo
Result: none of those operations above does not seem to have undo
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b5, 5.4.1p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
Undo is within the context of a scene