Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Scene management] Current scene changes are lost when the scene is reloaded after shuffling its hierarchy in project
Current scene changes are lost without any warning when the scene is reloaded after shuffling its hierarchy in project. Refer to the attached videos.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) In hierarchy > Right click > Create cube
3) In project > Shuffle "Sample Scene" from Scenes folder to Assets
4) Reload the scene.
Actual result: Scene is reloaded and scene changes are lost without any warning to user.
Expected result: Scene changes are retained or a warning is given to user to save the changes in the scene.
Occurring in: 2019.3.0a10, 2019.3.0a1
Not reproducible in: 2019.2.0b10
Environment: Both Windows and Mac.
Also reproducible while renaming the current open scene from project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Overridden method is called when calling the base class method using a derived class delegate