Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Scene management] Current scene changes are lost when the scene is reloaded after shuffling its hierarchy in project
Current scene changes are lost without any warning when the scene is reloaded after shuffling its hierarchy in project. Refer to the attached videos.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) In hierarchy > Right click > Create cube
3) In project > Shuffle "Sample Scene" from Scenes folder to Assets
4) Reload the scene.
Actual result: Scene is reloaded and scene changes are lost without any warning to user.
Expected result: Scene changes are retained or a warning is given to user to save the changes in the scene.
Occurring in: 2019.3.0a10, 2019.3.0a1
Not reproducible in: 2019.2.0b10
Environment: Both Windows and Mac.
Also reproducible while renaming the current open scene from project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on EditorOnlyPlayerSettings::GetDefaultTextureCompressionFormat when switching or opening a specific project with Android or IOS Platform
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP
- Shortcuts inconsistently trigger when they have a conflict with the same Command
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages