Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Scene Template] Creating a Scene from a template fails when no Scene dependencies are toggled on and called from modal window
How to reproduce:
1. Open "case_1355520" project
2. Select "Bug -> Open Window -> Please Bug" in the Menu
Expected result: The "haaaaaaaa" named Scene opens without "Assertion failed on expression" error
Actual result: The "haaaaaaaa" named Scene opens with "Assertion failed on expression" error
Reproducible with: 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.20f1, 2021.2.0b11, 2022.1.0a7
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.30f1 (user's script error)
Note: Not reproducible on macOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in 2022.1.0a12
It is no longer possible to instantiate a scene from a template when called from a modal window. A warning will be displayed but no assert should be thrown.