Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Scene Management] Argument exception is thrown When double-clicking on the DontDestroyOnLoad scene
Double Clicking on the DontDestroyOnLoad scene while the Editor is in Play mode causes ArgumentNullException to appear in the console.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
3. Double Click on DontDestroyOnLoad scene
Argument exception is thrown in Console
No error in the console
2020.2.0b6, 2020.1.8f1, 2019.4.12f1, 2018.4.27f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObjects don't interact with other GameObjects when the Cloth component is applied
- CreateAsset does not persist keywords set to a material
- [2D][macOS] Rendering artifacts when dragging .PNG or .JPEG image files to the Scene view
- [Linux][URP] Sprites are flickering in scene when added into 2D URP project
- Link to documentation for PlayableDirector Component is broken