Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Scene Management] Argument exception is thrown When double-clicking on the DontDestroyOnLoad scene
Double Clicking on the DontDestroyOnLoad scene while the Editor is in Play mode causes ArgumentNullException to appear in the console.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
3. Double Click on DontDestroyOnLoad scene
Argument exception is thrown in Console
No error in the console
2020.2.0b6, 2020.1.8f1, 2019.4.12f1, 2018.4.27f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform