Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Scene Management] Argument exception is thrown When double-clicking on the DontDestroyOnLoad scene
Double Clicking on the DontDestroyOnLoad scene while the Editor is in Play mode causes ArgumentNullException to appear in the console.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
3. Double Click on DontDestroyOnLoad scene
Argument exception is thrown in Console
No error in the console
2020.2.0b6, 2020.1.8f1, 2019.4.12f1, 2018.4.27f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in: 2022.1.0a1