Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Scene Management] Argument exception is thrown When double-clicking on the DontDestroyOnLoad scene
Double Clicking on the DontDestroyOnLoad scene while the Editor is in Play mode causes ArgumentNullException to appear in the console.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
3. Double Click on DontDestroyOnLoad scene
Argument exception is thrown in Console
No error in the console
2020.2.0b6, 2020.1.8f1, 2019.4.12f1, 2018.4.27f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved