Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Scene Management] Argument exception is thrown When double-clicking on the DontDestroyOnLoad scene
Double Clicking on the DontDestroyOnLoad scene while the Editor is in Play mode causes ArgumentNullException to appear in the console.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
3. Double Click on DontDestroyOnLoad scene
Argument exception is thrown in Console
No error in the console
2020.2.0b6, 2020.1.8f1, 2019.4.12f1, 2018.4.27f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset