Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Scene becomes "dirty" when a new RenderTexture Asset is created
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Make sure the Scene is saved and not marked as "dirty"
3. Create a Render Texture Asset (Assets->Create->Render Texture)
Expected results: The Scene does not become "dirty"
Actual results: The Scene becomes "dirty"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.25f1, 2020.3.6f1, 2021.1.5f1, 2021.2.0a15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Surface shader and multi-view sampling custom textures broken in Quest 2
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles