Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Scene becomes "dirty" when a new RenderTexture Asset is created
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Make sure the Scene is saved and not marked as "dirty"
3. Create a Render Texture Asset (Assets->Create->Render Texture)
Expected results: The Scene does not become "dirty"
Actual results: The Scene becomes "dirty"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.25f1, 2020.3.6f1, 2021.1.5f1, 2021.2.0a15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project