Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Scene becomes "dirty" when a new RenderTexture Asset is created
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Make sure the Scene is saved and not marked as "dirty"
3. Create a Render Texture Asset (Assets->Create->Render Texture)
Expected results: The Scene does not become "dirty"
Actual results: The Scene becomes "dirty"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.25f1, 2020.3.6f1, 2021.1.5f1, 2021.2.0a15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UpdateRendererBonudingVolumes process takes more time when disabled Renderers are used
- "ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null" error is thrown when selecting a Visual Element with a custom Render Texture set as a background
- Changes are not saved when changing Styles' orders in the UI Builder
- “InvalidOperationException: Not enough space in output buffer (need 24, has 0)” error is thrown when using NativeList.GetVertices()
- High CPU usage when Spline Evaluate functions are used
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in Unity 2022.1.0a13