Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Scene becomes "dirty" when a new RenderTexture Asset is created
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Make sure the Scene is saved and not marked as "dirty"
3. Create a Render Texture Asset (Assets->Create->Render Texture)
Expected results: The Scene does not become "dirty"
Actual results: The Scene becomes "dirty"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.25f1, 2020.3.6f1, 2021.1.5f1, 2021.2.0a15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine