Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate in 5.6
Scene becomes dirty after Play, if it has a Prefab with "Vertical Layout Group" component, and UI object as a child
1. Create a new scene.
2. Add a UI Canvas, add an empty "GameObject" with "VerticalLayoutGroup" component as a child, add UI Text gameObject as a child to the "GameObject".
3. Make a prefab of the canvas by dragging it in the project window.
4. Save the scene as it has become dirty once you created the prefab.
5. Press play.
6. Press stop and notice that the scene is dirty.
Actual result: Scene becomes dirty.
Expected result: Scene stays not dirty.
Reproducible: 5.5.3p2, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b6
Not reproducible: 5.4.5p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1