Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Scene gets dirtied after pressing play (it may be related to layout groups
Note: it may be the same case as: https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/910444/ , fixed in 2017.2.0f1 , but it somehow regressed...
1. Open Secenes/lg.unity
2. Press play
3. Switch to the other scene and notice the pop-up that says the scene has changed
4. Save it under another name and diff it with a diff tool. Notice the scene has actually not changed.
Expected results: scene should not have been dirtied in this case.
2017.2. 0f1 - not reproducible
2017.3. 0a1 - not reproducible
2017.3 0b4 - not reproducible
2017.3 0b5,b6,b8 - reproducible
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade
- [Lighting] Infinitely shown error after assigning 2D texture to cubemap property of reflection probe
- Unity Crashes when importing a prefab containing missing nested prefab
- Profile Analyzer - top marker bar doesn't match calls list
- Polygon Collider 2D's "Edit Collider" button breaks if multiple inspectors are open