Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Scene gets dirtied after pressing play (it may be related to layout groups
Note: it may be the same case as: https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/910444/ , fixed in 2017.2.0f1 , but it somehow regressed...
1. Open Secenes/lg.unity
2. Press play
3. Switch to the other scene and notice the pop-up that says the scene has changed
4. Save it under another name and diff it with a diff tool. Notice the scene has actually not changed.
Expected results: scene should not have been dirtied in this case.
2017.2. 0f1 - not reproducible
2017.3. 0a1 - not reproducible
2017.3 0b4 - not reproducible
2017.3 0b5,b6,b8 - reproducible
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed
Nov 15, 2018 11:35
This issue regresses all the time. You fix it then it appears again and again. In 2018.2.14 it was fixed then in 2018.2.15 it shows again
Sep 13, 2018 23:00
This appears again in 2018.2.7
Jan 19, 2018 22:26
Conversations for Issue 968969 are going on here:
Jan 19, 2018 19:41
PLEASE FIX 968969!
Jan 18, 2018 12:04
please fix issue 968969!
Jan 16, 2018 19:38
Agree with EHeimburg. This should not be a duplicate of 968969!!!
And if it is, then the priority should be much higher. Happening for me in Unity version 2017.3.0f3
Jan 05, 2018 12:00
Since this is apparently a duplicate of 968969, this should have its priority raised to the priority of that closed bug.
This is NOT pri 3. It is absolutely-can't-use-Unity 2017.3 AT ALL level bad.