Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
Scene gets dirtied after pressing play (it may be related to layout groups
Note: it may be the same case as: https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/910444/ , fixed in 2017.2.0f1 , but it somehow regressed...
1. Open Secenes/lg.unity
2. Press play
3. Switch to the other scene and notice the pop-up that says the scene has changed
4. Save it under another name and diff it with a diff tool. Notice the scene has actually not changed.
Expected results: scene should not have been dirtied in this case.
2017.2. 0f1 - not reproducible
2017.3. 0a1 - not reproducible
2017.3 0b4 - not reproducible
2017.3 0b5,b6,b8 - reproducible
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler