Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Scene gets dirtied after pressing play (it may be related to layout groups
Note: it may be the same case as: https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/910444/ , fixed in 2017.2.0f1 , but it somehow regressed...
1. Open Secenes/lg.unity
2. Press play
3. Switch to the other scene and notice the pop-up that says the scene has changed
4. Save it under another name and diff it with a diff tool. Notice the scene has actually not changed.
Expected results: scene should not have been dirtied in this case.
2017.2. 0f1 - not reproducible
2017.3. 0a1 - not reproducible
2017.3 0b4 - not reproducible
2017.3 0b5,b6,b8 - reproducible
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on EditorOnlyPlayerSettings::GetDefaultTextureCompressionFormat when switching or opening a specific project with Android or IOS Platform
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP
- Shortcuts inconsistently trigger when they have a conflict with the same Command
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages