Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Scaling] Particle velocity and force of world space are ignored in scaling
1. Open a new Unity project and import attached asset package.
2. Press Play.
3. Observe how world space particles (the red and yellow ones) don't scale as far as the local space ones (green and blue).
Expected outcome: force and velocity in world space to be affected by scale the way it does in local space.
- Not a regression, happens in 5.5 and 5.6 (can't open project in 5.4).
- Scaling the particle system itself or scaling its parent while scaling mode is set to Hierarchy has the same effect.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- An Unhandled exception is thrown in the Editor.log and Console window when trying to build AssetBundles
- InterlockedExchange function throws an error when using floats as arguments