Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Scaling] Particle velocity and force of world space are ignored in scaling
1. Open a new Unity project and import attached asset package.
2. Press Play.
3. Observe how world space particles (the red and yellow ones) don't scale as far as the local space ones (green and blue).
Expected outcome: force and velocity in world space to be affected by scale the way it does in local space.
- Not a regression, happens in 5.5 and 5.6 (can't open project in 5.4).
- Scaling the particle system itself or scaling its parent while scaling mode is set to Hierarchy has the same effect.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator