Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Scaling] Particle velocity and force of world space are ignored in scaling
1. Open a new Unity project and import attached asset package.
2. Press Play.
3. Observe how world space particles (the red and yellow ones) don't scale as far as the local space ones (green and blue).
Expected outcome: force and velocity in world space to be affected by scale the way it does in local space.
- Not a regression, happens in 5.5 and 5.6 (can't open project in 5.4).
- Scaling the particle system itself or scaling its parent while scaling mode is set to Hierarchy has the same effect.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded