Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Scaling] Particle velocity and force of world space are ignored in scaling
1. Open a new Unity project and import attached asset package.
2. Press Play.
3. Observe how world space particles (the red and yellow ones) don't scale as far as the local space ones (green and blue).
Expected outcome: force and velocity in world space to be affected by scale the way it does in local space.
- Not a regression, happens in 5.5 and 5.6 (can't open project in 5.4).
- Scaling the particle system itself or scaling its parent while scaling mode is set to Hierarchy has the same effect.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released