Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[Scaling] Particle velocity and force of world space are ignored in scaling
1. Open a new Unity project and import attached asset package.
2. Press Play.
3. Observe how world space particles (the red and yellow ones) don't scale as far as the local space ones (green and blue).
Expected outcome: force and velocity in world space to be affected by scale the way it does in local space.
- Not a regression, happens in 5.5 and 5.6 (can't open project in 5.4).
- Scaling the particle system itself or scaling its parent while scaling mode is set to Hierarchy has the same effect.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour