Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Scale and rotation matrix in PreviewRenderUnility Camera is ignored
1. Open the attached project;
2. In the Assets folder, double-click the "_ExampleMeshSet";
3. Select some tile, under "Selected Tile" - click-drag to rotate all meshes;
4. Open "TilesetEditor.cs" script (Assets > TileVox > Editor > TilesetEditor.cs);
5. Change a Scale of the Preview Matrix (line 683);
6. See how meshes change in the Editor.
Expected result: the scale of meshes should change, tiles should rotate about their center.
Actual result: scale matrix in PreviewRenderUnility camera is ignored in the Editor, tiles are not rotating about their center.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b2, 2017.1.0p1, 2017.2.0b4.
Not reproduced on: 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0b1.
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0b2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags