Search Issue Tracker
SBP Support for Mip Stripping
Mip Stripping (removal of top level mips at build time) requires Asset Bundles to be rebuilt per change of quality level and activation of the player setting "Texture MipMap Stripping". This is supported by modification of a hash in the classic build pipeline but not in the Scriptable Build Pipeline.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Symbolink Sources option broke for Android
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is inconsistent when Reload Scene is disabled in Configurable Play Mode
- Spam in console when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment