Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.13.0
Found in [Package]
SBP Support for Mip Stripping
Mip Stripping (removal of top level mips at build time) requires Asset Bundles to be rebuilt per change of quality level and activation of the player setting "Texture MipMap Stripping". This is supported by modification of a hash in the classic build pipeline but not in the Scriptable Build Pipeline.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Video won't play at start of scene
- Material error appears when changing Atlas Render Mode for fonts
- Editor throws a console error every time the layout it reset
- Crash on physx::NpShapeManager::findSceneQueryData when entering Play Mode
- Single RenderTexture leak when scattering texture using ScatterAlphamap/EndPaintHeightmap