Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Saving the scene with TextMeshProUGUI objects results in the text disappearing
1. Open the attached project "TMPro_Disappearing_Text.zip";
2. Open the Main scene;
3. Notice that it is not saved;
4. Try to save scene (via cmd+s or via File-Save Scene);
5. Notice that the scene is still marked as dirty and try to save it once again.
Expected results: the scene is saved.
Actual results: the scene is saved, but all text disappears from the game view.
Reproducible on: 2017.4.3f1, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b7, 2018.3.0a1.
Not reproducible on: 2017.4.2f2 or lower.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs