Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.0.X
Fixed in 13
Found in [Package]
Saving a VFX breaks its edit mode update until the VFX window is closed/reopened
1. Create a new VFX and add it to the Scene
2. Open the VFX and add a Set Size block at the end of its Output
3. Modify the size and observe the particles are changing as expected
4. Save the VFX Graph
5. Try to repeat (3) and observe the particles are no longer updating.
When in edit mode and Force Runtime mode is not set, for particles to update when values are changed.
- Recent regression in 2022.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode