Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 13.0.X
Fix In Review for 13
Found in [Package]
Saving a VFX breaks its edit mode update until the VFX window is closed/reopened
1. Create a new VFX and add it to the Scene
2. Open the VFX and add a Set Size block at the end of its Output
3. Modify the size and observe the particles are changing as expected
4. Save the VFX Graph
5. Try to repeat (3) and observe the particles are no longer updating.
When in edit mode and Force Runtime mode is not set, for particles to update when values are changed.
- Recent regression in 2022.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device