Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.0.X
Fixed in 13
Found in [Package]
Saving a VFX breaks its edit mode update until the VFX window is closed/reopened
1. Create a new VFX and add it to the Scene
2. Open the VFX and add a Set Size block at the end of its Output
3. Modify the size and observe the particles are changing as expected
4. Save the VFX Graph
5. Try to repeat (3) and observe the particles are no longer updating.
When in edit mode and Force Runtime mode is not set, for particles to update when values are changed.
- Recent regression in 2022.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)