Search Issue Tracker
Save path for collab download ignored if it has non standart characters
Steps to reproduce:
1. Select a project from "In The Cloud".
2. Use path that has non standard characters(ex: ą č ę ė).
Expected behaviour: Unity will use the path provided to save the project to.
Actual behaviour: A new path is created where non standart characters are replaced with gibberish (ex: folder named 'ą č ę' becomes 'Ä… Ä Ä™')
Reproduced on 5.4.b25, 5.4.0f2, 5.4.0f3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect