Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
Same Radius value is overwritten to all of the selected Lights when Outer or Inner Angle value is changed while multi editing
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1345264_Repro" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy select all the Spot Lights
4. Change the Outer or Inner Angle values
Expected results: The Radius variable doesn't change
Actual results: All of the Spot Light's Radius variable is changed to the last Spot Light's Radius variable
Reproducible with: 7.6.0 (2019.4.28f1), 10.5.0 (2020.3.13f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.14f1), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0b1)
Could not test with: 2018.4 because HDRP was to yet available
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"