Search Issue Tracker
[Safe Mode] [MacOS] Exiting safe mode opens a blank modal window of Editor
[Safe Mode] Exiting safe mode opens a blank modal window of Editor
1. Open Editor.
2. Enter Safe Mode.
3. Exit Safe mode.
Actual result: Exiting safe mode opens a blank modal window of Editor after reload.
License type: Pro
Reproduces on MacOS 2020.2.0b12-13.
Does not reproduce on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform