Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.6.2
Runtime PolygonCollider2D generation on Android is different than in Editor
PolygonCollider2D doesn't get adjusted on Android whereas on other platforms it works normally.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Center pivot point of UI objects is not consistent
- Position handle - No default grid snapping when using the CTRL key
- Unity crashes at "GetAnalyticsData" when assigning material to a broken model
- Memory leak caused when a static flag is set to 'lightmap static' on an imported model game object
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message