Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
"Run in background" option causes a dramatic increase in CPU usage
1. Create a new project
2. Uncheck the "Run in background" option in "Player Settings -> Resolution and Presentation"
3. Run empty scene
CPU usage goes up till 22% on my alienware hardware
2018.4.22f1 shows 0.2% of the CPU usage in the same scenario
Repro in 2019.4.8f1 (60781d942082), 2020.2.0b2.3094
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first