Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2023.3.X
Fixed in 2023.2.0b17
[RPW]Global Settings pages crashes when changing the current Global Settings asset.
1- Go to Project Settings, Graphics, HDRP Global Settings
2 - Change the global setting asset to a new one.
3- Change back to the old one.
4- See the crash and that he inspector does not show the UI
5- Refresh the page and see that everything goes back to normal
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap Collider 2D is not updating the Collider shapes when removing Tiles on the Tilemap component
- Inspector with the scrollbar is unusable when Material properties are edited and the scene is saved
- The Rendering Profiler module statistics are zero when Application.targetFrameRate is set
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project