Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[RotationBySpeed] Particles rotate at the same speed, regardless of their speed
Rotation by speed does not affect the rotation rate of particles based on their speed.
1. Open RotationBySpeed from attached project.
2. Press play.
3. Observe how all particles rotate at the same rate, regardless of their speed.
Expected outcome: particles with a lower speed to rotate at a slower rate.
Actual result: all particles rotate at the same rate.
- Not a regression, appears in Version 5.3.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Unwanted padding is added when maximizing editor windows
- [UI] Area Error tooltip is missing in the Mesh Importer settings
- UIElementsScrollView.ScrollTo() scrolls to the top of the ScrollView when a child of a child of the Scroll View is passed
- Only one of the tracks are affected when selecting multiple Animations tracks and Trying to convert them to Clip/Infinite Track
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled