Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[RotationBySpeed] Particles rotate at the same speed, regardless of their speed
Rotation by speed does not affect the rotation rate of particles based on their speed.
1. Open RotationBySpeed from attached project.
2. Press play.
3. Observe how all particles rotate at the same rate, regardless of their speed.
Expected outcome: particles with a lower speed to rotate at a slower rate.
Actual result: all particles rotate at the same rate.
- Not a regression, appears in Version 5.3.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated