Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[RotationBySpeed] Particles rotate at the same speed, regardless of their speed
Rotation by speed does not affect the rotation rate of particles based on their speed.
1. Open RotationBySpeed from attached project.
2. Press play.
3. Observe how all particles rotate at the same rate, regardless of their speed.
Expected outcome: particles with a lower speed to rotate at a slower rate.
Actual result: all particles rotate at the same rate.
- Not a regression, appears in Version 5.3.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'