Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[RotationBySpeed] Particles rotate at the same speed, regardless of their speed
Rotation by speed does not affect the rotation rate of particles based on their speed.
1. Open RotationBySpeed from attached project.
2. Press play.
3. Observe how all particles rotate at the same rate, regardless of their speed.
Expected outcome: particles with a lower speed to rotate at a slower rate.
Actual result: all particles rotate at the same rate.
- Not a regression, appears in Version 5.3.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Debugger UI can't be opened with new Input System
- [OSX] Light Probe Group gizmo spheres are not rendered
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned