Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[RotationBySpeed] Particles rotate at the same speed, regardless of their speed
Rotation by speed does not affect the rotation rate of particles based on their speed.
1. Open RotationBySpeed from attached project.
2. Press play.
3. Observe how all particles rotate at the same rate, regardless of their speed.
Expected outcome: particles with a lower speed to rotate at a slower rate.
Actual result: all particles rotate at the same rate.
- Not a regression, appears in Version 5.3.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"