Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Rotation and position change is not applyed to prefab in Playmode
1. Open project attached
Create a new one, create a prefab from e.g. Cube and add several Cubes from this prefab to scene.
2. Select Cube.
3. Enter the Playmode.
4. Change Rotation (e.g. x = 45) or Position (e.g. y = 0).
5. Press Apply in Inspector (error in Console appears).
6. Exit Playmode.
Actual result: Changes are reverted. Any of instances of this prefab got changes.
Error in console:
InvalidOperationException: This cannot be used during play mode. (related case 839122).
Expected result: Changes are applied to prefab and its instances with no error.
There is no ability to apply changes to prefab in 5.3.6p5 (28930307ad49).
Reproducible in 5.4.1p3 (1b587b7935dc) and 5.5.0b7 (bd91e53964bc).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- "Density" in "Buoyancy Effector 2D" description is inaccurate and difficult to understand
- Some Isometric Tiles are not Rendered on the Tilemap when using "Chunk" Mode on the Tilemap Renderer
- Input.GetKeyUp and Input.GetKeyDown always Return False when used in the Coroutine with WaitForEndOfFrame Return type