Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
Rotation and position change is not applyed to prefab in Playmode
1. Open project attached
Create a new one, create a prefab from e.g. Cube and add several Cubes from this prefab to scene.
2. Select Cube.
3. Enter the Playmode.
4. Change Rotation (e.g. x = 45) or Position (e.g. y = 0).
5. Press Apply in Inspector (error in Console appears).
6. Exit Playmode.
Actual result: Changes are reverted. Any of instances of this prefab got changes.
Error in console:
InvalidOperationException: This cannot be used during play mode. (related case 839122).
Expected result: Changes are applied to prefab and its instances with no error.
There is no ability to apply changes to prefab in 5.3.6p5 (28930307ad49).
Reproducible in 5.4.1p3 (1b587b7935dc) and 5.5.0b7 (bd91e53964bc).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated