Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Roots of the tree are visible in tree-billboard mode
Roots of the tree (i.e. the part of the tree which is bellow the terrain) is visible when tree is rendered in billboard mode. It is because ImposterTextureRenderer doesn't do any culling based on root of the tree. Is could render plane at y=0 with zwrite=on into render target - that would cut the bottom of the tree.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX/Timeline] Wrap Mode Loop is only playing VFX once
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account