Search Issue Tracker
Root position of a character is incorrect when imported in Unity
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- click on "Elum_idle" animation and notice that the position of the root node is between the feet
- open the max file in the project folder and notice that the root position is just behind the character's feet
This is normal because you are using a humanoid rig which retarget the motion and compute a root motion from the retargeted data.
If you want an exact match for your root position you will need to switch the rig to generic in model importer.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open