Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2020.1, 2020.2
Root motion of AnimationClipPlayable isn't handled when SetProcessInputs is set to false
1. Open the attached project ("animationscriptplayable-issue.zip")
2. Open "SimpleMixer" scene
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Humanoids move/are animated equaly
Actual result: Humanoid with SetProcessInputs set to false moves slower
Reproducible with: 2019.4.10f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b3
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1 (Project is compatible from 2019.3+)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string