Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Rigidbody2D with Interpolate and Start Asleep flickers after AddForce
1. Open the attached project (ReproProject.zip)
2. Open and play the "Test Scene"
3. Press anywhere on the game view (game will be paused)
4. Repeat step 3 (physics are now initiated)
5. Notice that the white ball will flicker (check Repro.gif)
Expected result: After AddForce the white ball game object shouldn't flicker.
Actual result: After AddForce the white ball game object flickers.
Reproduced on: 5.1.4p1, 5.2.4p1, 5.3.1f1, 5.3.2.p4, 5.4.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails