Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Rigidbody2D with Interpolate and Start Asleep flickers after AddForce
1. Open the attached project (ReproProject.zip)
2. Open and play the "Test Scene"
3. Press anywhere on the game view (game will be paused)
4. Repeat step 3 (physics are now initiated)
5. Notice that the white ball will flicker (check Repro.gif)
Expected result: After AddForce the white ball game object shouldn't flicker.
Actual result: After AddForce the white ball game object flickers.
Reproduced on: 5.1.4p1, 5.2.4p1, 5.3.1f1, 5.3.2.p4, 5.4.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode