Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.6.2
[Rigidbody2D] When IsKinematic is true, Rigidbody2D.position only changes when Sleeping Mode is:"Never Sleep"
To reproduce this issue:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open 'scene'
3. It has a 'Cube' with Rigidbody2D and IsKinematic set to true
4. 'Mover' script is attached which changes Rigidbody2d.Position in FixedUpdate() and outputs the position
5. Play the scene
6. Notice that cube moves a little bit and then stops
7. The Position in the console still changes
8. Stop and change Sleeping Mode to Never Sleep
9. Now everything works as expected
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor uses Mono C# compiler when platform is set to UWP while other platforms were upgraded to Roslyn
- [OpenGL ES 2] HLSLcc output wrong when creating a macro for dynamic indexing a uniform and that uniform is a matrix
- Gizmos.DrawFrustum draws incorrectly when using Transform.localToWorldMatrix
- Daydream Angular Acceleration is showing incorrect values
- [Presets] New project has 'Missing' presets selected