Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.2
[Rigidbody2D] When IsKinematic is true, Rigidbody2D.position only changes when Sleeping Mode is:"Never Sleep"
To reproduce this issue:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open 'scene'
3. It has a 'Cube' with Rigidbody2D and IsKinematic set to true
4. 'Mover' script is attached which changes Rigidbody2d.Position in FixedUpdate() and outputs the position
5. Play the scene
6. Notice that cube moves a little bit and then stops
7. The Position in the console still changes
8. Stop and change Sleeping Mode to Never Sleep
9. Now everything works as expected
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted