Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.6.2
[Rigidbody2D] When IsKinematic is true, Rigidbody2D.position only changes when Sleeping Mode is:"Never Sleep"
To reproduce this issue:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open 'scene'
3. It has a 'Cube' with Rigidbody2D and IsKinematic set to true
4. 'Mover' script is attached which changes Rigidbody2d.Position in FixedUpdate() and outputs the position
5. Play the scene
6. Notice that cube moves a little bit and then stops
7. The Position in the console still changes
8. Stop and change Sleeping Mode to Never Sleep
9. Now everything works as expected
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Center pivot point of UI objects is not consistent
- Position handle - No default grid snapping when using the CTRL key
- Unity crashes at "GetAnalyticsData" when assigning material to a broken model
- Memory leak caused when a static flag is set to 'lightmap static' on an imported model game object
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message