Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.6.2
[Rigidbody2D] When IsKinematic is true, Rigidbody2D.position only changes when Sleeping Mode is:"Never Sleep"
To reproduce this issue:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open 'scene'
3. It has a 'Cube' with Rigidbody2D and IsKinematic set to true
4. 'Mover' script is attached which changes Rigidbody2d.Position in FixedUpdate() and outputs the position
5. Play the scene
6. Notice that cube moves a little bit and then stops
7. The Position in the console still changes
8. Stop and change Sleeping Mode to Never Sleep
9. Now everything works as expected
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shaders, MacOS, WebGL] Shader Rendering Incorrectly on remotely downloaded Shader
- Mesh Collider with a Rigidbody bounces differently from other Mesh Collider versus other Box Collider
- [Regression] Colliders added at Runtime sometimes lose their functionality
- [Android] Etc2Comp causes RGB colorspace to be black in alpha channel areas
- InputField gets corrupted and ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when using certain emojis