Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.2
[Rigidbody2D] When IsKinematic is true, Rigidbody2D.position only changes when Sleeping Mode is:"Never Sleep"
To reproduce this issue:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open 'scene'
3. It has a 'Cube' with Rigidbody2D and IsKinematic set to true
4. 'Mover' script is attached which changes Rigidbody2d.Position in FixedUpdate() and outputs the position
5. Play the scene
6. Notice that cube moves a little bit and then stops
7. The Position in the console still changes
8. Stop and change Sleeping Mode to Never Sleep
9. Now everything works as expected
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device
- TerrainData.AwakeFromLoad takes around 13-19 ms after loading a Terrain from an asset bundle