Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Rigidbody2D can get set to sleep even if it receives Physics changes
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the latest attached project
2. Enter playmode
3. Set Mode 2 to true
4. Hold SpaceBar to continuously set velocity to 10
Expected result: once it reaches a block, it will not go to sleep until physics changes are no longer applied
Actual result: it will sometimes flicker to sleep state even though physics changes are being applied
Reproduced on 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.2.0b6, 2018.3.0a1
Verified FIXED 2018.3.0a5
-Project is set to timeToSleep = 0.1 to accentuate the problem, but can occur on default settings as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device