Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Rigidbody2D can get set to sleep even if it receives Physics changes
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the latest attached project
2. Enter playmode
3. Set Mode 2 to true
4. Hold SpaceBar to continuously set velocity to 10
Expected result: once it reaches a block, it will not go to sleep until physics changes are no longer applied
Actual result: it will sometimes flicker to sleep state even though physics changes are being applied
Reproduced on 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.2.0b6, 2018.3.0a1
Verified FIXED 2018.3.0a5
-Project is set to timeToSleep = 0.1 to accentuate the problem, but can occur on default settings as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.