Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Rigidbody2D can get set to sleep even if it receives Physics changes
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the latest attached project
2. Enter playmode
3. Set Mode 2 to true
4. Hold SpaceBar to continuously set velocity to 10
Expected result: once it reaches a block, it will not go to sleep until physics changes are no longer applied
Actual result: it will sometimes flicker to sleep state even though physics changes are being applied
Reproduced on 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.2.0b6, 2018.3.0a1
Verified FIXED 2018.3.0a5
-Project is set to timeToSleep = 0.1 to accentuate the problem, but can occur on default settings as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3