Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Rigidbody2D can get set to sleep even if it receives Physics changes
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the latest attached project
2. Enter playmode
3. Set Mode 2 to true
4. Hold SpaceBar to continuously set velocity to 10
Expected result: once it reaches a block, it will not go to sleep until physics changes are no longer applied
Actual result: it will sometimes flicker to sleep state even though physics changes are being applied
Reproduced on 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.2.0b6, 2018.3.0a1
Verified FIXED 2018.3.0a5
-Project is set to timeToSleep = 0.1 to accentuate the problem, but can occur on default settings as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets