Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
"Rigidbody" is misspelled in the Rigidbody.rotation auto-completion dialog
1. Open any (new) Unity project
2. Create a script
3. Type this line in the Start() message: "new Rigidbody()."
4. In the auto-completion window select 'rotation'
- Note that "rigidbody" is misspelled as "rigdibody"
- Reproduced in 5.6.0b6 (1b8fda8687a3)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ParticleSystem glitching/stretching in the build when enabling/disabling particles and manually rendering at WaitForEndOfFrame
- Having a method called Update in a ScriptableObject causes an error if it has a parameter
- Changing the center of mass makes the Rigidbody constraints fail to lock
- [Collab] Version control mode remains the same after enabling collab, but selection field becomes disabled
- Rendering a mesh using different vertices with same uv-coordinates renders some artifacts around the mesh