Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
"Rigidbody" is misspelled in the Rigidbody.rotation auto-completion dialog
1. Open any (new) Unity project
2. Create a script
3. Type this line in the Start() message: "new Rigidbody()."
4. In the auto-completion window select 'rotation'
- Note that "rigidbody" is misspelled as "rigdibody"
- Reproduced in 5.6.0b6 (1b8fda8687a3)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website