Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
"Rigidbody" is misspelled in the Rigidbody.rotation auto-completion dialog
1. Open any (new) Unity project
2. Create a script
3. Type this line in the Start() message: "new Rigidbody()."
4. In the auto-completion window select 'rotation'
- Note that "rigidbody" is misspelled as "rigdibody"
- Reproduced in 5.6.0b6 (1b8fda8687a3)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Assertion "(destWidth >= srcWidth && destHeight >= srcHeight)..." thrown when building with 32-bit, half ETC2 fallback
- Unity crashes in mono_method_signature_checked when creating a delegate from a DynamicMethod
- The Editor crashes in sortBoxes when entering the Play mode
- Calling PlayableGraph.Evaluate while paused doesn't update a Skinned Mesh
- Incorrect material is assigned to a specific FBX model's child object