Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
"Rigidbody" is misspelled in the Rigidbody.rotation auto-completion dialog
1. Open any (new) Unity project
2. Create a script
3. Type this line in the Start() message: "new Rigidbody()."
4. In the auto-completion window select 'rotation'
- Note that "rigidbody" is misspelled as "rigdibody"
- Reproduced in 5.6.0b6 (1b8fda8687a3)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected