Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
"Rigidbody" is misspelled in the Rigidbody.rotation auto-completion dialog
1. Open any (new) Unity project
2. Create a script
3. Type this line in the Start() message: "new Rigidbody()."
4. In the auto-completion window select 'rotation'
- Note that "rigidbody" is misspelled as "rigdibody"
- Reproduced in 5.6.0b6 (1b8fda8687a3)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Exception when adding column to multicolumntreeview with visible set to false
- “InvalidOperationException: System.InvalidOperationException” and “Assertion failed on expression” errors are logged when starting Server in Play mode
- [iOS] App freezes and the "You can attach a managed debugger now if you want” message doesn’t show up when running the app on iOS devices with the "Wait For Managed Debugger" setting enabled
- TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput set from "true" to "false" when TextField is clicked in Android builds
- [Android] ReadPixels gives different results when using Vulkan on some devices