Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
rigidbody.AddExplosionForce() acts weird when the explosion is near the object
1. Open project Test
2. Open testScene
3. Notice the four cubes and spheres in the scene. The spheres create the explosions. Three of the object pairs are identical copies, while the fourth pair has been copied and then rotated slightly.
4. Enter play mode and notice how the fourth cube gets thrown into the air even though the sphere is not inside/below the cube.
Note: if you were to rotate the fourth pair back into a similar position like the other pairs, everything would work fine.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar