Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.30f1
[GTX 10xx] Right-clicking panels turns them black when Vulkan is the selected Graphics API
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project using the 3D Template
2. Navigate to Edit > Project Settings... > Player
4. Disable "Auto Graphics API for Windows" under "Other Settings"
5. Click the "+" sign and add Vulkan, then drag it above the default Graphics API and click "Restart Editor"
6. Right-click panel "Hierarchy" or "Project Browser"
Expected result: Right-clicking panels does not turn them black
Actual result: Right-clicking panels turns them black
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.10f1, 2020.2.0b9, 2021.1.0a2
Notes: Reproduces upon clicking panels 3/5 times
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode