Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 2018.4, 2019.4, 2020.2
Right-clicking panels turns them black when Vulkan is the selected Graphics API
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project using the 3D Template
2. Navigate to Edit > Project Settings... > Player
4. Disable "Auto Graphics API for Windows" under "Other Settings"
5. Click the "+" sign and add Vulkan, then drag it above the default Graphics API and click "Restart Editor"
6. Right-click panel "Hierarchy" or "Project Browser"
Expected result: Right-clicking panels does not turn them black
Actual result: Right-clicking panels turns them black
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.10f1, 2020.2.0b9, 2021.1.0a2
Notes: Reproduces upon clicking panels 3/5 times
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules