Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
Right-clicking panels turns them black when Vulkan is the selected Graphics API
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project using the 3D Template
2. Navigate to Edit > Project Settings... > Player
4. Disable "Auto Graphics API for Windows" under "Other Settings"
5. Click the "+" sign and add Vulkan, then drag it above the default Graphics API and click "Restart Editor"
6. Right-click panel "Hierarchy" or "Project Browser"
Expected result: Right-clicking panels does not turn them black
Actual result: Right-clicking panels turns them black
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.10f1, 2020.2.0b9, 2021.1.0a2
Notes: Reproduces upon clicking panels 3/5 times
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Undoing UDocument Sort Order does not take effect
- Read-only fields can be modified with the mouse dragger
- "Assembly for Assembly Definition File '*' will not be compiled" warning thrown, on creating a new project
- Game Object with Cast Shadows type set to Shadows Only flickers when illuminated by a Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning