Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Right-click context menu in Project panel is missing "duplicate" and "rename" options
Steps to reproduce :
- create a folder in the project tab
- right click on it and notice that "duplicate" and "rename" options are missing
There is a keyboard shortcut (ctril-D) which I finally discovered after a 18 months of using Unity, but really this should be in the context menu, especially as it is in the hierachy menu. In fact I suspect it missing from the context menu meant I assumed you couldn't 'duplicate' an asset.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display