Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Rider Editor] Package version in editor manifest does not match the latest verified package version
As of 2019.3.0b8, the latest verified version of the Rider Editor package is 1.1.1. The latest version included in the editor manifest however is 1.1.0. The editor manifest should be updated whenever a new version of the verified package is released.
1. Open Unity
2. Create a new project with any settings
3. Go to the menu bar and select Window > Package Manger
4. Find the Rider Editor package and inspect it
The version of the package added to the project is marked as verified in Package Manager.
The package version added to the project does not match the version marked verified in Package Manager.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.3, 2020.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released