Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Rider Editor] Package version in editor manifest does not match the latest verified package version
As of 2019.3.0b8, the latest verified version of the Rider Editor package is 1.1.1. The latest version included in the editor manifest however is 1.1.0. The editor manifest should be updated whenever a new version of the verified package is released.
1. Open Unity
2. Create a new project with any settings
3. Go to the menu bar and select Window > Package Manger
4. Find the Rider Editor package and inspect it
The version of the package added to the project is marked as verified in Package Manager.
The package version added to the project does not match the version marked verified in Package Manager.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.3, 2020.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh
- Canvas Override Sorting breaks sorting order when it is disabled and enabled again