Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
Rewriter errrors when building for UWP refering to System.Net classes
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project and open "Test" Scene
2. Build game (make sure Universal Windows Platform is selected)
Actual result: When building for UWP rewriter errors appeared. Errors state that class socket doesn't exist in system.net namespace, but it actually exists.
If using socket directly in Unity script -> working fine
If socket is used inside compiled DLL -> rewriter error appears
Reproduced with: 5.6.3p2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.1f1, 2017.2.0b10, 2017.3.0a7
Fixed in: 5.6.5p3, 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.3.1p3, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Mono] Crash on mono_exception_walk_trace when entering the Play Mode
- Memory usage rapidly increases when capturing a GameObject with a Line Renderer Component using Texture2D.ReadPixels
- Texture streaming causes all textures to be point filtered in Player when using Direct3D12 API
- [DXR] GPU memory leaks when Renderer.rayTracingMode is set to UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.RayTracingMode.DynamicGeometry
- RegisterValueChangeCallback is not called when changing the PropertyField value
Mar 02, 2018 03:37
I think it should be the flaw in the Platform library of untiy [Universal Windows Platform].
Mar 02, 2018 03:36
I ran into this problem, but it wasn't just a Socket.
And Thread and FileStream.