Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
Rewriter errrors when building for UWP refering to System.Net classes
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project and open "Test" Scene
2. Build game (make sure Universal Windows Platform is selected)
Actual result: When building for UWP rewriter errors appeared. Errors state that class socket doesn't exist in system.net namespace, but it actually exists.
If using socket directly in Unity script -> working fine
If socket is used inside compiled DLL -> rewriter error appears
Reproduced with: 5.6.3p2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.1f1, 2017.2.0b10, 2017.3.0a7
Fixed in: 5.6.5p3, 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.3.1p3, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'